The Ballistic LT series of spinning reels were designed lighter and stronger in a more compact package. The strength of the Zaion housing is an example of the LT design concept of Light but Tough. At the heart of the reel is a machined Aluminum Alloy DIGIGEAR designed for smoothness, strength and durability. The main shaft utilizes the Magseal, which prevents water and debris intrusion. The reel is long-casting and extremely smooth employing a 7 Bearing System. With models ranging from 1000 to 6000 size the Ballistic LT line of spinning reels are designed for a wide range of gamefish incorporating many different techniques. The Ballistic LT series of reels is a prime example of Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of modern spinning reel design, smaller, lighter yet stronger.
- AIR BAIL - Daiwa’s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control.
- AIR ROTOR - Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- ATD-DRAG - Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Digigear - Daiwa’s first generation of digitally engineered gear design ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness.
- Magsealed Body - Ultimate protection is delivered to the engine room of the reel with a magnetised oil seal located on the main shaft of the reel’s rotor shutting the door to the elements and unwanted intruders. Dust, water, and salt intrusion into the inner workings of a reel are a thing of the past with MagSeal.
- Zaion Body - A high-density resin and carbon material, Zaion resists corrosion, and exceeds the strength of traditional reel body materials such as magnesium and alloy.
Model, BB RB BRGS, Gear Ratio, Weight(oz), Mono Capacity
- BLSLT1000D, 6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1, 5.2 : 1, 5.8, 4/250 - 6/160 - 8/110
- BLSLT2500D, 6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1, 5.3 : 1, 6.3, 8/240 - 10/210 - 12/160
- BLSLT2500D-XH, 6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1, 6.2 : 1, 6.3, 8/240 - 10/210 - 12/160
- BLSLT3000D-C, 6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1, 5.3 : 1, 6.5, 10/280 - 12/220 - 16/160
- BLSLT4000D-C, 6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1, 5.2 : 1, 7.9, 10/360 - 14/250 - 20/160
- BLSLT5000D-C, 6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1, 5.2 : 1, 8.1, 14/280 - 20/180 - 25/160
- BLSLT6000D-C, 6 (1CRBB+5BB)+1, 5.1 : 1, 11.1, 20/270 - 25/225 - 30/160