Pennsylvania Guide Trips
Let's book your guide trip adventure today.
Guide Services Policy
Precision Fly & Tackle is proud to offer a complete professional fly fishing guide service on local waters for trout, smallmouth, largemouth, steelhead, muskie, and carp.
- Gear can be provided with prior arrangement- waders typically not
- Although our guides carry plenty of flies- it is expected that you would have a basic selection which will be recommended
- Guide trips may or may not include lunch and typically DO NOT, please make prior arrangements with your guide on this and consult the "Trip Information" for details.
- Tipping of guides is appreciated.
More Important Info:
- For all guide trips, we require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and the balance is due thirty days prior to the trip.
- All and any cancellations must be made within thirty days. If you need to cancel for any reason, we will make every effort to re-book your spot on that particular day. However, if we are unable to find another client to fill your spot, we will not be able to return your deposit/payment and full payment will be required. There is a $20.00 processing fee for all canceled guide trips except in the case of weather cancels.
- We hope that you understand the necessity for this policy to insure that we can continue to run our trips and classes on a sound financial basis. We realize that emergencies do happen and please know that we will make every effort to re-book your spot, but if we don't, we must uphold this policy.
- We do not make our sole living off of guide trips...therefore...it does not behoove us to take you fishing when conditions are not right. In other words, we won't fish you if we don't think the fishing will be worthwhile.
- In the case of weather/poor fishing cancellations, we will try to re-book you for another day or another time. If we cannot do that to your approval, you will be entitled to a full refund of your deposit/payment.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or broken equipment while on a guide trip with one of our guides. All equipment can usually be provided and if you bring your own gear, it is at your own risk.