Throughout this 5 hours course, the instructor will explain the basic concepts and fundamentals of Tightline Nymphing. You should bring the following items: Waders, Boots, Rods, Reels, and appropriate clothing. If you do not have any of these, please let us know and we will provide it for you.
Refreshments will be provided during the course.
Ben John will be the instructor running the course in Mt. Holly Springs.
You will need to bring with you a PA fishing license.
Precision Fly And Tackle
502 North Baltimore Ave
Mt. Holly Springs Pa 17065
Class includes stream side instruction
● Outfit selection
● Breaking down length rod and reel, line/mono, leader, tippet
● Streamer selection size and weight(why tying your own flies will kick your
experience up a notch)
● Technique and how to troubleshoot every missed fish
● Learning to strip set on fish and the importance of the follow up set.
● Tying everything together on the stream
● Casting Techniques
● Stream study
● Reading the stream
● Identifying the sweet spot for max streamer action
● How to get the fly down in the sweet spot