New Zealand Strike Indicator Tubing (3')
The tubing package comes with 3 feet of the ultimate material to make the special sleeves for the indicators. There are all kinds of materials out there for making indicators. This is the best we have found after years of research and development.
This tu Read more
- Highest Quality Tubing - The exact properties required for demanding conditions
- Grips Leader and Never Slips - photo below of gripping leader
- Doesn't Burn or Harm Leader - Tubing holds true but doesn't burn mono when adjusting
- Tough - Can be adjusted all day long
- Perfect Diameter - The exact optimal size
- "Sucks In" Wool Indicator - Pull on tag ends and watch wool get "sucked into tubing"
- 3 feet/ 1 Meter Lasts Years - Individual tubing sleeves can be used multiple times
- Regular Size - Will float two size 14 tungsten bead head nymphs or trim down for fishing the smallest midge (tip - trim to size 16 dry fly!)
- Xtra Large Size - Available if you fish lots of weight