In the brightest sun and on high-humidity days, the breathable PRO Sun Half-Zip excels and features synthetic Polartec® Power Grid™ technology throughout to pull moisture away from your skin and optimize drying time without giving you that binding, sticky feel. It’s also a key next-to-skin component in your layering system. Whether it’s swinging on a fast-flushing bird or repeatedly casting, the comfortable, gusseted underarms give you unrestricted movement. The half-zip makes for easy on-and-off, while allowing you to quickly dump heat during high-output activities. Includes integrated thumb holes to protect often-overlooked areas like the backs of your hands. Polygiene® odor control means you can wear it more and wash it much less, a big feature not lost on the nation’s guides. Packable. Active fit.
Polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Massive UPF 50+ sun protection prevents against skin damage
- Constructed from moisture-wicking, quick-dry, breathable, synthetic Polartec Power Grid
- Fantastic arm mobility from underarm gusseting
- Packs down and saves space in packs or vests
- Less-frequent washings required because of built-in Polygiene® odor-control
- Easy on-and-off with the ability to dump heat quickly by zipping down
- Protects backs of hands with integrated thumb holes on sleeves